ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thieving S#um

Vee dub

Hey guys,

Got my membership thru the post today, pleasure to join the gang!

Just a quick post to say I had me car broken into sat night, Ive had enough of it now! its the 5th time and each time I leave the glove box open (and empty) and nothing left in the car at all!

Im reasonably careful where I park after the first two incidents. Thinking about delocking the doors and getting central locking, dunno yet.

Cheers guys

Tom

sorry to hear that mate. makes me so angry how people can do it. im getting an alarm system that pages you so i can run out and batter the b******s when theyre doing it

Vee dub

Cheers guys, I got a cobra alarm but theres only a certain amount u can do!

The area I live in is quiet (country) so I havnt had any incidents there but its been in Bristol mainly.... NCP car park with security guards! they must have gone home early (I was driving in for a nite out).

Really pi##ed off

didnt even take anything! nothing to take

Vee dub

lol

its not where i live, Its cool in the country (touch wood i dont get it done now!)

but its just when I venture into bristol it seems to happen........ never again!

Mazda MX5 1.8

ooo u dont wanna be leaving it in NCP car park in bristol........ theres stories ive heard of prostitutes using ur bonnet as a "bed" lol

would be best to get the bus there if u can!!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 15 March 2004
Hey guys, Got my membership thru the post today, pleasure to join the gang!Just a quick post to say I had me car broken into sat night, Ive had enough of it now! its the 5th time and each time I leave the glove box open (and empty) and nothing left in the car at all! Im reasonably careful where I park after the first two incidents. Thinking about delocking the doors and getting central locking, dunno yet.Cheers guys Tom

Get your profile updated then !! your still on 1 star ;)

i been broken into 3 times and i live in Scarborough... yea Welcome to Scarborough! dont leave ure cars anywhere incase u loose em :| 1st time i lost an 1000watt amplifier.. second CD Wallet with about 25 Origonal CDs ( i no make a backup of the cds for my car and leave the origonals in the house) and third time they just broke the window.. also the night b4 last i had my Ariel that didnt work and valve caps nicked :( b**stards

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 15 March 2004

lol

its not where i live, Its cool in the country (touch wood i dont get it done now!)

but its just when I venture into bristol it seems to happen........ never again!

I lived in Bristol for four years and Id never EVER park my car anywhere near the town centre. Unfortunately, even the nice areas are regularly visited by crack-heads and those addicted to heroin. This is a major problem in Bristol: it seems worse than anywhere else simply because its a compact city and the nice areas border on the bad.

You cant see the logic of someone addicted to smack, for they dont have any. A car is a potential source of cash for them, regardless of whether it looks as if it has anything valuable in it. Theres no point beating the hell out of a druggy because they dont care and it wont stop them again. Youve just got to remove the theft target.

Also, this lack of car extends to confrontation. Someone whos on a comedown doesnt care if he stabs you. I nearly got a needle thrust into me once by someone trying to steal my bike. He just didnt give a poo - about me or about his own life.

Take the bus if you can, or just park somewhere like Ashton Gates park & ride and bus from there.

Trophy 263 + 265

its about time scum Feckers that break in to cars and houses etc.

had their hands removed when they were caught.:devilish:

we put up with to much crap in this country:mad:

time to start a new party "zero tolerance party"

lee for number 10 :D

any one wanna join my party?

Sounds good, weve been lenient for far too long...time to take a stand. :devilish:

It stands to reason...if someone nicks your hands you aint gonna pilfer again are you?? Even if you wanted to.

Imagine the amount of effort it would take to turn your feet into succesful dexterous tools for pilfering!!!..... It would be a funny sight watching a pickpocket trying to balance on one leg with his other leg extended Bruce Lee style towards an Old gentlemans coat pocket, and his foot trying to deftly extract his silk hankie!!!! LOL

Or.......a no handed chav-thief combo person with a slim jim in his teeth rubbing his nose up and down the car window trying to budge that deadlocked door handle!!!!

Even if they managed to enter the car.....imagine the fun theyd have extracting the head unit. :D

Quote: Originally posted by clio182 on 15 March 2004

its about time scum Feckers that break in to cars and houses etc.

had their hands removed when they were caught.:devilish:

we put up with to much crap in this country:mad:

time to start a new party "zero tolerance party"

lee for number 10 :D

any one wanna join my party?
I DO!!!

Too fookin right! Ive had 4 cars broken into in 6 years, theiving scum should be fed to that bloody German canibal! Grrr!

Vee dub

lol at clio_chris!

Yeah I agree with the ol hand chopping shout!

Yeah I now what u mean ben altho it is tempting o get a few lads together and wait for them! spose it aint worth it.

Thats the last time I take it to bristol tho.

by the way, how do i update my profile?

Vee dub

Just a quick update,

I went into the main office in the car park where all the cameras are situated and reported my incident.

Apparently they broke into another car there and the mailto:b@s#ards">b@s#ards got arrested!

Finally a little bit of justice! (hopefully theyll get more than a slapped wrist!)

Clio Sport 172

yer i bet (not)

ive had my rt broken into wen i had it last year happend during the nite on my driveway stole my parcel shelf with my 40 quid 6 "9s in it was luckey they left the window intact (had my cliosport.net sticker on it wernt gona buy another) but they also dun another 20 odd cars in my area and never heard n e thing after i reported it.

Vee dub

Yeah, Its a real horrible feeling knowing sum low life has been in ur car eh.

least they caught em

betta than nuthing

Vee dub

Iain C i got a cobra alarm, I dont really wana spend anymore on an upgrade as if they wana get in, theyll just do it!

Not driving to Bristol and parking again so I should be ok.......

Gotta be some wood around here...........

yea NCP are really bad, my mate works at one and he says use them as your last option. the secuirty is all lies

sorry to hear your news.

my RT was done in 5 times in 2 years, including a windscreen, 2 doors, wing mirror and rear wiper. cost me over £1000 to repair. parked at uni in st andrews, all the police did was fill in a report and i had to pay for it all... dunno why my car was the only one in the street targeted.. ive got pics if anyone wanted to see :cry:

Vee dub

Cheers epic, its the last time Ill use the NCP.

Shteeve, Thats exactly what Ive had, 5 times in 2yrs! shocker

if i see someone within 10 yards of my car im watching them like a hawk, and what annoys me is that i shouldnt have to. Its horrible the way that they try to make a quick buck out of something that we have saved up for and have spent a lot of money on!

Ill join the campain for Lee @ number 10 lets run the scum out of britain, its about time they realise that they should stop being smack heads and get a f*ckin life and stop ruining every one elses lives and pride and joy!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE he he he he