ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things a clio sport DOESNT have!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I don't really understand your point TBH.

Wut? You said surely they have stuff that we don't need? True there are a few but they also don't have a lot of extras which could be on weighing it down even more. They have the minimum expected spec so to speak.

Didn't think it was that hard to understand tbh.

^Must be talking about the 182. To make it look like an upside down wheelbarrow they had to go through the spare wheel well. Lazy French c***s.

Lol well after starting this thread last night i didnt expect this many replies! Seems everyone has an opinion on this...the sensible answers ive seen are the arm rest idea, a better size/quality steering wheel and the 6th gear. The people that put a 2.0l engine i don't get what your on about but there u go. And the guy that said I bought a cup should have gone to specsavers.

its because the clio sport was never available with a 2.0 engine

I still don't get it, are you joking? Or are people being reallllly specific because on my log book it says a renaultsport clio 182, so are people meaning that clio sports aren't 182/172's and that 182/172's are renaultsport clios?

its people in this place being really specific a clio sport was a mk2 ph1 clio i beleive they came in 1.2 16v and 1.4 8v form.

Yeah had this clarified earlier lol, what i actually meant WAS "Things a Renaultsport Clio doesn't have" someone also mentioned being able to put the rear fogs on without the front ones which is true, just wanted to see what other things people had noticed!

Something Not French
Enough space to get your hands in the engine bay to:
1) Change the bonnet alarm switch.
2) Undo / tighten the battery clamp bolt.
3) Frankly, undo many of the inaccessible bolts in the bay (unless you have pathetic small french hands).

Clio 182
I was going to write better cup holders but then I reckoned they'd only end up being something else that rattles!!

A sixth gear would be good.

+1 I replaced my fuses and everything!

Lol quite shocked with this one, i just put my lights on naturally when i get in the car without thinking about it (don't really use the auto lights) so haven't noticed this, but yea it is impossible to flash people with auto lights on which is quite annoying when you try and let someone go and you blind them.