ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things that make you wow

I am properly stuck as to what to do to my clio, it just needs something to make it stand out a bit more! So I thought I would start this for ideas, I thought this was very cool, just to get things started

attachment.jpg

Completely useless for the driver, but it's a start!

HenryG

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
My clio came with rear Monitors in the head rests which are a complete wast of space. Who sits in their car to watch TV??

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Monitors in the headrests are a bit far mate, I think I'm going a bit overboard and that's just with a fold out head unit!

Get a Cup spoiler, colour code your bump strips and then lower, job done ;)

(Oh, and a K&N 57i, epic little mod lol)

Take out the screens, sell and buy some decent QUALITY speakers with the money you've made.

Plus what Gherkin said.

And take out that red bulb ffs.

Just read it properly, and still think speakers are better than screens. You have to live with the car everyday, f**k the passengers, you're doing them a favour letting them in your car in the first place. If your passengers don't like it or think your car is 'cool' enough then drop them off at the bus stop and proceed to shout BUS w**kERS as you drive off.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Only mod you need on the inside if diff color dash lights and treadlines or simular, other than that anything will be short lived.

Wow factor will only really be achieved by speeeeeeeed and POWER.