ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things to look out for????

Vectra SRi
one tip from me in my experience, make sure you give the car time to warm up before you make your mind, my 182 sounded mint when started but when it was warm it would tap its t**s off, turned out to be a f**ked dephaser expensive fix in the main dealers!

tiTTy & SV650
when you start the car hold the trip computer button (end of stalk) in and watch the dash light up, cycle through the info on the screen using the same button and if there's any fault codes stored it'll tell you, it'll also be the only time you see the speedo hit 160mph lol

Check for leaking shocks, I had loads go on mine. check for knocking on hard acceleration in 1st too.

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
when you start the car hold the trip computer button (end of stalk) in and watch the dash light up, cycle through the info on the screen using the same button and if there's any fault codes stored it'll tell you, it'll also be the only time you see the speedo hit 160mph lol

Check for leaking shocks, I had loads go on mine. check for knocking on hard acceleration in 1st too.

Thats a handy little trick

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
ah the brock. love the royal... george and dragon...ship...

currie pies at 4am as well :approve:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
yup. great stuff. my mate stays off albert street.

love the brock.

:D

you should come along to our meets, always a good laugh.

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Rite the car was orderd last thursday 30/04 I gave the garage a call on friday and they said there still waiting for the steering wheel, how long should this take? I hope the evans halshaw nightmare isnt going to begin i have heard lots of bad things about them since we bought the car.