ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Think My Belts need Doing.....

Drove my car to work and it was fine, runs no problems.
Went to lunch and went to go sit in the car and turn the heaters on, and my car on Idle with the engine cold.
It started ticking/squeaking and Its starting to panic me, Will put a video up If I get home.
Belts been done once about 30K IIRC and Engine is on 53K so I didnt think it would need doing again for a while.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Cambelt kit every 5 years or 72k, aux belt kit 36k or 3 years (depending who you talk to)

could be a number of things though! Really needs checking out.

Racing Blue 182
Drove my car to work and it was fine, runs no problems.
Went to lunch and went to go sit in the car and turn the heaters on, and my car on Idle with the engine cold.
It started ticking/squeaking and Its starting to panic me, Will put a video up If I get home.
Belts been done once about 30K IIRC and Engine is on 53K so I didnt think it would need doing again for a while.
Please pop a video up when you can mate, I think mine does this too! :dapprove:

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1
i have a brand new tensioner and belt and idler from renault coming up for sale as i am going to the cup alternator setup when i find a alternator off a 172 cup