ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of getting these, views anyone??

logoEbay_150x40.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
leftLine_16x3.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Page Not Responding[/FONT]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
warning_39x35.gif
spacer.gif
The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.
Please try the options below:
  • Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.
  • Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.
If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page
 
shite the page isn't working!

I'll describe! lol There Koni dampers and 40mm lowering springs. (adjustable dampers)
 
I wouldn't I've heard more than one negative comment about Koni stuff plus there adjustable shock are usless IMO as they only work right on one setting.
 
I wouldn't I've heard more than one negative comment about Koni stuff plus there adjustable shock are usless IMO as they only work right on one setting.

Was talking to MAZ about suspension, she reconed just PROLINE springs are just as good.
 
if all ure really after is looks, just get srpings.

if u want real improvement overall - H&R's baby
 
Back
Top