ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of getting your bullets/badges painted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Bumder With A Buffer
I don't understand how some people expect to get away with it knowing full well the person they rip off will name and shame on here?

See now this is where I slightly disagree..it could well of been a genuine mistake.

Buutttt the fact that bifcaids had a rubbish set too leads me to believe somethings a bit wrong. Now that could be down to his ignorance in not preparing things correctly.

I did someone's dash recently and that hasn't gone to plan...but Im a genuine guy and explained that the problem was not me more to do with the LCD and that Il look at different colours (he wanted white and it doesn't show through the filters/LCD screen very well so I suggested blue). And it wasn't like I charged him an arm and a leg either...Think £30 which included me buying stuff.

But that was the first time I had seen/done a MK3 so had to learn about what I couldn't do and said to him that he was kinda a guinea pig to see what can be done.

That was a genuine mishap (f**k-up from me maybe).

Subaru 330s
See now this is where I slightly disagree..it could well of been a genuine mistake.

Buutttt the fact that bifcaids had a rubbish set too leads me to believe somethings a bit wrong. Now that could be down to his ignorance in not preparing things correctly.

I did someone's dash recently and that hasn't gone to plan...but Im a genuine guy and explained that the problem was not me more to do with the LCD and that Il look at different colours (he wanted white and it doesn't show through the filters/LCD screen very well so I suggested blue). And it wasn't like I charged him an arm and a leg either...Think £30 which included me buying stuff.

But that was the first time I had seen/done a MK3 so had to learn about what I couldn't do and said to him that he was kinda a guinea pig to see what can be done.

That was a genuine mishap (f**k-up from me maybe).

See thing is if he had emailed me to say that it wasn't going to plan or that they hadn't worked out well and he didn't want to spend too much on trying to correct them then that would have been fine, he could have sent them back to me with my money. But unfortunately he didn't, maybe he had hoped I was blind or something

Bumder With A Buffer
See thing is if he had emailed me to say that it wasn't going to plan or that they hadn't worked out well and he didn't want to spend too much on trying to correct them then that would have been fine, he could have sent them back to me with my money. But unfortunately he didn't, maybe he had hoped I was blind or something

Yeah Lora I totally understand.

I just think honesty is the best policy (like in my situation)...but as said it wasn't really my fault..more to do with what colours we tried. But meh its not like I have run off with his money or anything..In fact I been to his twice now as the leds I bought to do all his stuff...turned out they used different tyoes in some of the clocks! f**king gays.

Dan jog on ;) :)

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
There a disgrace, how would anyone think you'd be happy with them.

I once bought a set that had a few layers of paint on them, used thinners to get it all off. Gota be careful though, it can damage plastic.

I once asked Ed for a price on spraying my side strips, said he couldn't do them. But a much easier job than bullets. Must admit prior to that I got the impression he was a professional.

Storm Grey 200
Oh dear, hope it all goes well and you get a refund.

I remember seeing his "smoothed" bullets ok from a distant (photo) but the close ups were fecking shonking. He needs perma ban as he is retarded clearly.

Yeah right Greeny, barely a response from him in most of his for sale threads, even when there is a problem.

DCi 100
Did you put numbers where you wanted each colour before you sent them? :p

But jokes aside, I think that's terrible quality and wouldn't be happy in the slightest sending those out, never mind for myself.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeah right Greeny, barely a response from him in most of his for sale threads, even when there is a problem.

What a coward pussy prick, hopefully my random rage will inspire a responce of some kind :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Coward pussy prick...sounds like something screech from Saved by The Bell would say (after watershed of course)

Storm Grey 200
Its pretty easy to guess its Eds doing tbh. Although CS is relativly safe it pays to do a bit of research into who your buying from etc. PERMA BANNNNNNN

His threads are gone now.
Lora, I hope you resolve this... I hate being treated like a mug. If only people were completely honest from the very start of their for sale threads life would be so much simpler.

I'm far from a professional painter... but mine ended up like this using a bit of common sense and patience. Yours would need stripping right back and starting again to achieve a similar finish.

IMG_0928Medium.jpg

W

Willy

I asked him for a price on a few things once, nearly parted with my money :|

I decided to have ago myself, they were looking amazing in the primer stage lol (spent 7 days on them) and then some muppet from halfords did not mix the spray can correct and it blew up and wrecked my sidestrips. Keeping this in mind, even mine look better than that :|

In hindsight, Dan, I was worried I might get told off for posting in his threads, but, as a lot of people know, I have had a real issue with this guy since he sent through crap to Mike (Bifcaids on here) and had absolutely no intention of correcting the situation.

Bumder With A Buffer
I understand but!....

Doesn't forum rules say don't come b**ching back to us (admin etc) if something goes tits up.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
That is shocking quality tbfh. hope you get a full refund. The anthractite ones posted above look sweet though.

Dan Fubar has skills, loved the Fubar guides :)

Richy, sure it does say that, but the reason only paid up members are allowed in the FS sections is so that if this sort of thing happens, admin have the offending member's details on file, so they can be dealt with.

Bumder With A Buffer
Understand that Jamie I was just saying an off the cuff kind of remark..itd be like me using you to PC my car and you fcuked it up (more than likely TBH ;) xx )

We all have to use our discretion in the for sale section I suppose...luckily I have never had one issue. TBH the feedback option needs to be used more?? Kinda like a rep system?? I dunno im just thinking out loud and its late in the day :)

Not 1 cnut has left me feedback for stuff recently..in fact that reminds me to leave some for Dawn for detailing bits! :eek:

....* And I am joking about my PC comment that was the first thing that came into my head (your avatar!)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Sounds like a right c**t.

Only person on here worth contacting for bullet painting is middo. His work is A1 and hes got a fit jew face.

Megane R26
So when are we having a CS meet in his street?

I think he should post up, apologise, send a refund or buy some new bullets if these are screwed, and stop flogging his crap arse services.

Status
Not open for further replies.