ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of selling my 182?

clio sport 182 cup
I was watching Fifth Gear last night and I was very upset at the thought of how much the new tax in 2009 is going to cost me. I don t think I can afford to keep her?
I will be truely gutted if the tax is anything around £400 quid!!
I will be well pi**ed off if I have to sell the car is mint too like brand new!
aaaarrrrhhhhh
Whats everyone thoughts?
Doe anyone know how much my tax may cost next year?
Its a 182 2005?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
will be 260 not worth selling the car for a £50 a year tax increase

Last edited:

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
£50 increase, if thats a worry why buy the car in the first place:S

In the scheme of things it's nothing.

CS wages feeling the credit crunch:quiet:

Clio 172 mk2
F**k them ..don't get priced off the road, drive what you want and use as much fuel as you need to before it runs out.

The government want us all driving around in electric cars which the batteries in are shipped around the world to produce and are hard to dispose of.

320d
I'm banking on people jumping ship due to tax hikes, in order to drive prices down for 2nd hand 1*2's. If you think about it the extra £50 tax will be nothing compared to how much you will lose on the car due to the market being flooded with them due to increased costs, its false economy unless your changing to a 60+mpg £35 tax, in which case it will be slow and boring anyway.

VW Caddy Van
Been thinking of selling mines for an EK9 Type R, £199 a year tax regardless, my dad wants a Dodge Ram or a Chevy Avalanche, same as an EK9 £199 a year for a 5.7 V8 hemi engine. Government can't increase tax on an import so they set it at the old limit for a 1.6

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
They increased my c02 tax, so i increased my c02 Decat FTW.