ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of..........

getting myself a hot hatch again and a 182 is top of my list!

What sort of price/deal should i get out of a dealer?

I want blue with cup suspension and spoiler pack - any other option worth noting?

Anyone got recaro seat pics? Are they worth the extra?

cock mobile.

Never sat in the Recaros myself, but people have said good things.

Do a search youll find some info.

The are lower and I think most people find the standard seats a little high, I do, and would defo go for Recaros just for that reason!

Not sure about price mate, I bought mine 2nd hand from a dealership; but lets face it, never pay RRP!!

Ziel Nurburgring

Think most people buy the 182 and then fit buckets from somewhere like demon tweeks. About half the cost, or spend the same amount and get much better ones. PM Y0z2a about his special ones

Ive ordered a 182 in Racing Blue, both cup packs and CD changer for £12500 from a Renault dealer but Im sure someone on here has got one for high 11s from a dealer.....

cock mobile.

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 13 April 2005
Think most people buy the 182 and then fit buckets from somewhere like demon tweeks. About half the cost, or spend the same amount and get much better ones. PM Y0z2a about his special ones

But then you have increase insurance and its not factory standard!

I would pay the extra if I was buying a new one.

Can you PM me what dealer thats through?

Quote: Originally posted by racinblue182 on 13 April 2005

Ive ordered a 182 in Racing Blue, both cup packs and CD changer for £12500 from a Renault dealer but Im sure someone on here has got one for high 11s from a dealer.....

Weeman sucks ****

Fair play mate. Sure the 182 is the way to go to. My mates picking his 182 cup up on friday, you cant beat em in terms of fun for the money.

They do need coilovers though lol.