ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This body kit for my clio?

CLIO DYNAMIQUE
I am looking to buy this kit for my clio 1.2 dynamique, do you think it will come in this colour or will it be in primer ?
also, does anyone know if i can get this cheaper anywhere else, or the sort of same kit ?

thanks !!!!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Without a link we can't say but I should imagine it will not go down well on this forum.

Can't see a link or pics but you need to get this on your car.
They normally come in primer.

Definately come to meets with us guys you'll fit in really well mate!

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Basically just keeping it as it is but enhancing it every so slightly. Classy mods, not mint innit bruv mods.

Lowering, colour coding, nice suitable alloys, HIDs, etc. Looks better.

(Original equipment manufacturer is what OEM is by the way).

CLIO DYNAMIQUE
i bought the car with a s**t body kit as it was, i want to take it off and put standard ones on if i could, but i can't seem to find standard bumpers unless they're unpainted..

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
That looks mint, you should definitely buy that.

And make sure you get a grill with Extreme sprayed onto it, finishes it off nicely.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Standard Bumpers with the Plastics Colour Coded would look best or make it an RS Rep if you want to throw more money at it.

I just Colour Coded the Girlfriends Dynamique and added a 172 rear Bumper and lowered it on Sportlines and I think its spot on for a Non Sport... without throwing too much cash at it.

Girlfriends Dynamique

217.jpg

218.jpg

223.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
/flamesuit

i dont mind that front bumper... looks v6ishy :p ive seen one kicking about with it and it doesnt look too bad........... buuutt... if you wanna get rid of your body kit now id make a rep :) rear bumper fits straight away, the front can be made to fit with a bit of love and time but if you want the full sport look youll need the arches, skirts and wheel spacers to pull the wheels out of the arches :)

Stripped yozza'd cup
Buy some Renaultsport (172/182) front bumper, wings, skirts and rear bumper. Have a look at some of the reps that people have done on here... They look great without being too over the top and chavvy.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
if you pay to become a member you will find many sport kits are in the for sale section. along with alot of other bits you may fancy