ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This cant be right...can it??

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
Far too good to be true, somethings not right.. going to keep an eye it see what goes for !

Trader Rating - 100%
25   0   0
he's asking for the deal to be done outside of Ebay... meaning you have no comeback when he takes your money and runs.

Thats obviously not his car, or his ebay account.

Where's DarthCake when you need him, he loves this kind of s**t! lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a scam, ebay has become very difficult place to get good deals on cars or even sell cars on it due to all the s**t surrounding hyjacked accounts etc.

Ebay has become an environment for dick heads to try con your money for almost everything on there now. Nigeria and canada seem to be the place where most of these people come from so watch out when dealing with anyone from these locations or just delete there bids etc if you have any current auctions.

Nearly happened to me when i was selling a phone

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  car? need a license 1st!
ebay is a b**ch..

I sold a car on ebay not too long ago, and the highest bidder never answered my emails or got in contact..

eventaully had to scrap the car :\

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
I saw this this morning too. far too good to be true. was expecting to see "cat C" somewhere in the description. What do these people do exactly then? edit the description of someone elses ad to include their email address and try get you to send money to them?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mark_s said:
I saw this this morning too. far too good to be true. was expecting to see "cat C" somewhere in the description. What do these people do exactly then? edit the description of someone elses ad to include their email address and try get you to send money to them?

in a nut shell yeah, they usually pick people with good feedback ratings so people tend to trust them.

Get people to send the money to an offshore account or somthing similar and job done, never see the cash or your new car again

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 mk2
Shaunbrass said:
Its a scam, ebay has become very difficult place to get good deals on cars or even sell cars on it due to all the sh*t surrounding hyjacked accounts etc.

Ebay has become an environment for dick heads to try con your money for almost everything on there now. Nigeria and canada seem to be the place where most of these people come from so watch out when dealing with anyone from these locations or just delete there bids etc if you have any current auctions.

Nearly happened to me when i was selling a phone

That's the very reason I don't buy/sell anything on there

Definately something shady going on with that sale:(

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
those pictures have been used before i remember this happening a while back, he is a scammer !!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
very dodgy ! those pics have been used on countless adverts before. all were dodgy

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Mondeo TDCI 130
my ebay account got hijacked yesterday, had to cancel credit card etc! just in case! apparently i bought an xbox 360 from toronto! err no!!