ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is how a FWD Clio should be driven !!

A Fast One!
172 Dave said:
kin hell. I did think i could drive........however..........

me too! i cant drive for Sh*t compared to that! looks like the handbrake was on more than it was off!! :cool:

Alex

Naples_16v said:
thought the mk1 still had some of the fastest tarmac times???
Yep it still holds records in the 2.0 catagory. However due to the Williams sucess (and other things) the class was closed down and the S1600 was created so the records will never be beaten.
The Williams did will against the early Impretas and Evo's even though it was N/A and FWD which are weekness.
It looks slow though as its much less power and FWD. Modern rally cars have 300hp constantly and better traction.
Superb bit of driving though. I think its probably Renagati himself driving as he was a famous rally driver for Renualt the Cup when sold abroad was known as the Reangatti after him.

Sunflower Yellow Ph1 172
awesome driver brings a new meaning to "drive it like you stole it" :D
makes it easier when it isnt your car that your driving so dont matter if you stack it, also i presume they had a hydrolic handbrake.

Ash - Clio GTT said:
awesome driver brings a new meaning to "drive it like you stole it" :D
makes it easier when it isnt your car that your driving so dont matter if you stack it, also i presume they had a hydrolic handbrake.

Most, infact im sure all rally cars have a "fly off" hydraulic handbrake.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
^yep.

there is a a lever to lock it out when the actually need it for parking. lol

very cool vid.

Incredible stuff, thats how you get a car named after you!

Considering the original audio is there its a shame they had to put music over it, why do they always do that?!