ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This thing probably has a better turning circle than my car !

I saw one like this earlier on after work (didn't get a pic though) I think the one I saw was bigger though (probs a 16 wheeler)

Truck_Crane__QY100K_100MT_Payload_.jpg

It was gonig along about 2 mph with a load of flashing lights on it (like you can't see it anyway !) It was an 07 reg, I dread to think how much one of them costs !

I bet the turning circle on it is tighter than the vee lol !

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Probably handles better too.

Oh, and I bet it hasn't got a Laguna engine....

;)

visualize whirled pe
I think the front 4 wheels probably steer so your probably not far wrong, it no doubt gets the same mpg too :)

LY V6 with Recaros
Haha, I work for some truck rental place now and I had a little go of one round the yard. They do actaully have a loads better turning circle!! The steering wheels about the same size too!!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
It would have been a 8 axle, Liebherr LTM 1500/8.1

Dad is sad and works for Ainscough, they have 9 of em.
They are +2 million quid.

They weigh 148 ton :p

1 sec n i will get a photo up :D

LiebherrLTM1500-81-CS22-Painted3.gif

LiebherrLTM1500-81-CS22-Painted4.gif

LiebherrLTM1500-81-CS22-Painted7.gif

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I saw someone driving one through central london, was fun to watch.

Fiat 500 lounge
we just had a 50ton crane on our building site and apparently they are cheap to tax run on red diesel and if you have an old type licence certain people can drive just on there car licence!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I saw one like this earlier on after work (didn't get a pic though) I think the one I saw was bigger though (probs a 16 wheeler)

It was gonig along about 2 mph with a load of flashing lights on it (like you can't see it anyway !) It was an 07 reg, I dread to think how much one of them costs !

I bet the turning circle on it is tighter than the vee lol !

More practical too? Looks like it has more seats? ;)

D.