ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thought I'd better say hello...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Hi everyone,

I'm Luke, and drive a standard 1.2 Dynamique in black. I'm a user of several other forums so thought I'd give this one a try as I've heard good things!

This is my third clio in two years, and it's fair to say I don't have the best of luck with them (but we won't go there:rolleyes:)! But there is something that keeps drawing me back, and it is with this gut feeling that I intend to buy a 172 cup by the end of the year, so any advise would be greatly appriciated!

Anyway, before you get bored of my ramblings, here's a few pics of my little clio!

newpics003-1.jpg

newpics002-1.jpg

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Welcome to CS, If you buy a 172 cup you won't be dissapointed.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers for the welcomes!

Looks clean, welcome to the forum.

Well it used to be until someone decided to kick the n/s rear quarter and door in:(

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

But as they say ever cloud has a silver lining, and I've recently took the bloke to court and recieved a payout to get it fixed, and while at the bodyshop I may get the plastic trim colour coded:cool: