ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thought, wow, you look hot today!

Was comin out the local chippy today when I saw my freshly washed car sparkling in the sun and thought, wow, I must take a photo of that!

So here it is for yall to see! If someone would be so kind

It looks a lot better in its original resolution, really crisp, looks quite poor above. Any ideas why my profile pics are being resized? I cant access the uploader I normally use to put pics on, any ideas?

133/225/CLS AMG

Thats the classic alloy wheel parking, if you can park away from the kerb as far as possible then do it haha.

Car does look nice, that colour looks great in the sunshine.

Hehe! Good one lads! The reason I park that far away is because whenever I try to get near the kerb I always Kerb the damn alloys, so now I park with a fair distance between them. Im still well within the parking bays as you can see by the white line dashy things!!!

Yep its a 4 door as I dont want people clambering all over my damn seats LOL.

133/225/CLS AMG

I know what you mean about the kerb thing, best thing mate is just aim youre wing mirror at your wheel and you can line up perfectly.

Anyone thats kerbed a wheel before is always paranoid though. I am.

Although its a 4 door doesnt look too bad, I tend to treat my car as a two seater coz no one will fit comfotably behind my seat anywa. lol

Thats true, I drive with my seat fully back, but it means easier access to the back seat through the doors for "stuff" and "women" LOL.

The real reason is, for the colour and engine size and spec (top spec privelege model) I wanted this was the only car in the uk available as a used car believe it or not! Thats why I have it.

Golf GTD

tbh i didnt notice it was a 5 door till someone said.

looks pretty nice, but im not a fan of that grille.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Im sorry to say this but the first picture looked the nuts till i saw the back doors :eek:.
Apart from that its looks very nice.

Thanks for the positive feedback! As I said the backdorrs were a consequence of wanting a used clio in that colour and spec unfortunately, thats why the rears are tinted to try to take the emphasis off the door itself!

Ive colour coded the rear and sides and Im currently doing the front as we speak (well 2moro!) Ill update with more pics when its sorted mate.

cheers!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

looks a bit like mine! or at least how it looked about a month after i bought it! what colour is yours nautical or the other blue?

Nautical blue mate, and yes im self colour coding, im amazed no1 had commented on my CHROME HEADLAMP COVERS yet, probably because they dont want to admit they look good on my car! LOL

yeh nautical blue is a nice colour :D

prefer the deeper 172 cup blue tho, is it mondial blue or something? v.nice

rally cars dont have chrome headlight covers! :p