ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts on Fusion

Mk2 172
right boys calm down! thanks for all your opinions for and against the fusion nv 3 ways! the truth is im just an amateur when it comes to all thing audio. however i love to tinker and play about with things experimenting with different ideas and taking things apart!! im gonna give these components a go and see if i like them and then figure out exactly what to do with them. as i said, im an amateur really so to be honest, as long as i like the sounds they produce then im happy. if not then theres always the bay or the for sale section!

anyway got some 6" focals on the way hopefully (cash permitting) so thats another set to play with along with the fusions, blaupunkt velocity and my alpines! tonnes of fun lol !!!!

crazy_clio, Dan R and thejoose are some passionate motherf**kers!!!

Renshaw

You hit the nail on the head there mate - as long as You like them thats what counts

Remember that its 25% product 75% install

A great installation can make crap epuipment sound fantastic, and a poor one will make even the most expensive eui[ment sound awful

and passionate is one way of describing it, my wife uses the term 'stupid immature and expensive"!

yep :) ur 100% correct joose, its all about the install. fitting is the most vital part. I could easily make a set of 100 quid coaxials sound way better than a 300 quid set of comps just by spending alot of time mounting the speaker correctly, using loads of sound deadening and making a decent baffle mounting for the speaker :)

Chill out Dan you will give yourself a heart attack :clown:

Life is all about opinions and sharing them, you have yours and fair play for airing them.

I think the reviews say it all, straight down the line, everything tested in the same set up. It doesn't get any fairer than that.

The products did very well against some of the brands that are highly regarded for their quality in build and sound. Some came out better, some worse, but the prices ranged from £40 to £1000 so that can only be expected.

Saying Fusion products are **** for the sake of it because they don't fit in with your personal style or needs is upto you but it doesn't give you any extra credibilty. Especially as we don't supply you either.

As you say much of it is down to install, even you could make some £300 speakers sound bad if you wanted to.