ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts ?

White Sti Hatch
My new umm Modification to the Meg :) Taken with my £16 MiniDV Cam

Short n sweet better one's to come at some point !

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U0MQQbI5f-w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U0MQQbI5f-w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Thoughts/Comment plzthnkbye

BMW M5 & E36
What made you remove the centre silencer rather than the backbox like most seem to do? Middle would be alot easier to do. Pleased with it? I want mine to make some more noise!

White Sti Hatch
What made you remove the centre silencer rather than the backbox like most seem to do? Middle would be alot easier to do. Pleased with it? I want mine to make some more noise!

No idea mate as i didnt really look into it i removed the centre silencer on my Mk3 Clio n improved the sound so figured the same would happen with the Meg :)

Very pleased although its highly addictive running up to the limiter to hear it go off :evil:

Sounds better than you're skateboard!

Not touch my skateboard in years mate you need a new line

Cupra
That sounds good actually. The ones with no backbox sound like tractors most of the time, I much prefer yours.

I toyed with the idea of doing mine, but I am sat in the car an hour a day and it would drive me nuts in the long run I reckon.

White Sti Hatch
That sounds good actually. The ones with no backbox sound like tractors most of the time, I much prefer yours.

I toyed with the idea of doing mine, but I am sat in the car an hour a day and it would drive me nuts in the long run I reckon.

No louder than standard inside mate so nothing to worry about !

LOL!

Sounds good wee guy!

Cheers mate

Cupra
Cheers. Good to know, it's just a question of getting a replacement bit of pipe made then? Are there any sensors on that bit?

White Sti Hatch
Cheers. Good to know, it's just a question of getting a replacement bit of pipe made then? Are there any sensors on that bit?

just need a straight bit of pipe and a welder, no sensors or that in the way so nice and easy

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
That's awesome!
1st mod for my r26 when i get it I think!

White Sti Hatch
  White Sti Hatch
sounding lovely mate!! how you enjoying it?

Loving it mate ! its going to be an expensive year lol

For those who want to know this is what the centre section now looks like

4697191340_23945e846c_b.jpg

4697190452_9b7cd6a868_b.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
How much did you pay out of interest dude?
Just picked my R26 up and I reckon I need this to be done!

White Sti Hatch
How much did you pay out of interest dude?
Just picked my R26 up and I reckon I need this to be done!

I was £120 cash all in ( i had 4 tyres fitted & balanced at the same time) so i dunno prob round £80/90 at a guess

White Sti Hatch
One thing,

Sitting in traffic bored, Floor it till the limiter and see how many passers by jump out there skin its Hilarious !

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Haha!

Think I might get this done next weekend!
I take it the old silencer can be refitted if needed?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Just a thought mate, does it pop and bang all the time or only after you floor it and let off?
Can you drive around steadily without it doing it?