ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts ?

White Sti Hatch
Couldn't really tell you as its not all that loud inside the car with windows up !

You can drive like normal and you may only get a Pop/Bang on the odd occasion, why so concerned just get it done lol !

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Sweet!
Sometimes have to take customers out in the car to different places, so don't want to come across too chavvy!

Gonna have this done and some new tailpipe trims welded on just so it looks a bit nicer.

White Sti Hatch
Sweet!
Sometimes have to take customers out in the car to different places, so don't want to come across too chavvy!

Gonna have this done and some new tailpipe trims welded on just so it looks a bit nicer.

Bah excuses lol !!

I thought about changing the tips but thought id keep the standards for now as think next year ill be upgrading to the 3" K-Tec as ill hopefully be rolling on the Stage 2 :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nice one.

I'm just going to stage 1 mine, don't want to spend too much on it!
So just want some nicer tips.

Noticed yesterday that mine burbles and pops a fair bit at the high end of the revs as standard!

White Sti Hatch
Nice one.

I'm just going to stage 1 mine, don't want to spend too much on it!
So just want some nicer tips.

Noticed yesterday that mine burbles and pops a fair bit at the high end of the revs as standard!

I plan on keeping this thing for a while so im going a bit mad while i have the money lol :approve:

Yeah as standard it burbles away just a hell of alot better without the silence and a bit louder too :evil: