ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle Bodies Conversion Options

throttle bodied mk2 172
i checked sticky modded clio thread.when i compared yozzas and luckys car only 3bhp difference.yozza has + headwork ,high comprassion pistons and wilder cam.am i wrong???

Lionel Richie
ahmet said:
i checked sticky modded clio thread.when i compared yozzas and luckys car only 3bhp difference.yozza has + headwork ,high comprassion pistons and wilder cam.am i wrong???

yes, the engine has been rebuilt since then, now at 205bhp @wheels (which is "apparently" getting on for 240 odd)

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
cant wait to get my beast back on the streets!tbs for sound as for power have a ride in a turbod 172/182!

throttle bodied mk2 172
Chris K said:
Mine had the std rad but it would look better with a shortened rad but it's more money and isn't really needed. I wouldn't have really gained a better inlet temperature from having a shorter radiator, the inlet temperature with the std rad was very good.

How much of a difference has the LSD made to this guy's car?

Anyway Mark, what happened to spending money on a white re-spray instead of engine mod's? ;-)
yes but how can you get air flow to the trumpets with standart radiator.i reckon motor hugers induction is not suitable for throttle bodies conversation.more money=better gains

There was more than enough airflow to the trumpets with the std rad in.

If I was to take the bonnet off and run without it, I might only notice a difference after say 90mph.