ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle bodies on a Clio 16v

cool........im a Ford man myself........anything pre 85 is my cuppa.......

What events do the cars run in?

We got our own succesful Robbie Durant From the Ka Challenge....

the 205 challenge is my most recent series just rebuilding one as we speak head gasket gone after only 80 miles well, rally miles no running in. just sold me nova it was a beast 150 bhp from a 1.6 8v, it did have twin 40s bvh head fully lightened and balenced bottom end f/r cam grp A exhaust its was a beast shame its gone. road legal to, willy killer!!!!!!

after decomposing ;) my spare head i found out,

indeed the ports, are relatively big, but then - in the area close to the cylinder , velve seat, there is something like a narrower diameter - doesnt it last to speed up the air a bit (venturi effect...)?

have you tried to fit a restrictor somewhere in the inlet? how about the total volume of inlet - the effect you desribed would suggest that its too big/long and the pulse effect are too small

(my english is crap but i hope you understand)