ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle bodies?

Focus RS MK2,
Hi just wondering if anyone in the northwest area local to st.helens/wigan is running throttle bodies, I've just got myself a set along with ecu and am a bit itchy as to wether or not to fit them or sell and take anther route? Are they worth doing? Forgetting the power gains what is the difference when on the road... If I could see that would be even better... :)

Thanks,

182 cup
hi mark, I have recently done mine and am so far very impressed with its on road performance. it feels likt your in a gear lower than you actually are.

Take a look at my project thread for more details

Mike

Focus RS MK2,
It's the jenvey kit with efi ecu and complete wire wizard full loom, loom alone in have receipt for £2500 plus vat so I'm hoping it's a good bit of kit... Lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Wow. Ive recently done mine on jenveys. It's rridiculously expensive for what you get but I'm happy I did it as I've wanted to do it on a Clio since my early days on the forum. IMO if you want power then go for boost but I'm a bit of a na **** so it had to be bodies for me.

Inferno 225 cup
Wow. Ive recently done mine on jenveys. It's rridiculously expensive for what you get but I'm happy I did it as I've wanted to do it on a Clio since my early days on the forum. IMO if you want power then go for boost but I'm a bit of a na **** so it had to be bodies for me.

They all fitted now chap?? I need to see this in action?

Cup In bits
It's the jenvey kit with efi ecu and complete wire wizard full loom, loom alone in have receipt for £2500 plus vat so I'm hoping it's a good bit of kit... Lol

I don't recommend them, they will be crap......Honestly ;)

Sell me your loom though.

Focus RS MK2,
And I'm undecided, I had meg 225 conversion on my 197 last year loved it trouble is I get bored way to easy... :-/

Focus RS MK2,
Might just take a drive there mate, wer abouts is it mate ? My landmark for Yorkshire is Sheffield? Lol

Cup In bits
Swede cup, I like your style! Haaa

Seriously though if you do decide to sell up and its the kit that went on eBay last week, You know where i am. Do you plan on doing a full stripped out car as that is basically a race loom and nothing will work as standard.