ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle Body Kit

Cooksport Fleet
That comes with no ECU and it will need a different inlet mani, and you will want smaller diameter. Bike bodies if u feel you have to get them.

320d
Not worth it however i'd love to see an ITB'd 1.2. Probably only make like 90 odd bhp but would sound good at least.

330i. E30 Touring.
Pointless.

Brakes and coilovers are the only mods worth doing on a 1.2

Save the money and buy a bigger engine/car.

330i. E30 Touring.
Even a remap's a waste.

Save for a 172, imo. Or if you love your car that much, a 172 engine can be had for peanuts..

Stripped yozza'd cup
Even a remap's a waste.

Save for a 172, imo. Or if you love your car that much, a 172 engine can be had for peanuts..

^this. If you really felt inclined... It's reasonably common to do an engine swap and then not get round to declaring it for a little while. But I am not condoning this, if you get caught, your insurance will laugh and walk away.

Clio 1.2 16v
yes i know and i do love my car coz of its color what if someone hits me ?? my mate crasher his clio a weak a go well some one crushed in to him cliouzk he didnt had his wheels exhaust air filter before making a claim he phoned up and told theme about it and it worked do no whether that will work with 2.0l engine ??

2003 Clio 172
If you ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY have to stick with your car, you could always get NO2..........but, you really should let your insurance know and as soon as you say the word "Nitrous" to them, they will s**t.

A 1.2 is NEVER going to stir the soul, even with 100 odd hp of Nitrous up its arse.

I appreciate insurance difficulties at your age but enjoy the car for what it is and enjoy the freedom it gives you. Save and aim higher as soon as insurance works for you. Dont be impatient and make the 1.2 into a car that cannot handlke it and be lethal......the brakes are the gayest thing on earth on 1.2's

Jj

Sunflower Ph1 172
yes i know and i do love my car coz of its color what if someone hits me ?? my mate crasher his clio a weak a go well some one crushed in to him cliouzk he didnt had his wheels exhaust air filter before making a claim he phoned up and told theme about it and it worked do no whether that will work with 2.0l engine ??

http://www.learndirect.co.uk/browse/mathsenglish/english/?CMP=ind_sfl_eng

+1

Just stick with the 1.2. till you can afford to insure something faster.

Cooksport Fleet
Yes you need a car license.

Google the DVLA website for towing.

Chances are you can tow as i doubt its going to have a MAM of over 1.5, and your car doesnt have a MAM of 2 tonne. (MAM = Maximum Allowed Mass)

DCi 100
Pretty much everything that's already been said times two.

Buy some coilovers and chuck it round some empty quiet roundabouts.