ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

throttle body :(

clio 172 cup
i have a 172 cup and within the space of 3 months im know going to fit my 3RD throttle body wtf is wrong, it gets jammed open at high speeds and the fly by wire keeps coming on when revs are the same can somebody help

Clio sport 172
Hi mate I got a spare throttle body if ur lookin to buy a second had one? I had it ultrasonically cleaned in work (professional job as I work with aircraft parts) inbox me if ur interested.cheers

2003 Clio 172
Whats going on with these TB's......I pulled mine off last week to look at it and its minty fresh....

Is it everyone running "performance" air filters or something?

Andy

53 Clio's & counting
Tb's getting gunked up depends on a lot of factors - how heavy the engine breathes oil, if services are missed, short/long trips etc

clio 172 cup
pipercross viper was i think my problem is but i cleaned all the filter and throttle body now, how can i keep on top of things now? it had different filter, its been cammed remap, 4-2-1 EXHAUST N THAT should i know get it remapped with the new filter as increased air flow?

53 Clio's & counting
no mate, the ecu will be able to account for a different filter - though a custom map (NOT 'chipping') would get the best out of it.

Whats the 'N that' but though?