ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

throttle pedal question

172 cup (again)
Whilst hoovering the footwell in my 172 cup and my trophy, I noticed a button on the floor where the throttle pedal movement ends (at full throttle), does anyone know what this button is for?

The Pedal pushes this button down when the throttle is fully open

Cheers

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
All it does is over ride the Cruise Control or speed limiter. Nothing special TBH.

Want you want to do is stick the car onto speed limiter, second gear get to 40mph and set it. Then when you have a prick behind you coming out of a 40 into national speed limit, floor the loud pedal and the car will just fly.

Basically you are just sat below the 5k mark so when you boot it you hit cam and go. WORD OF ADVISE HOLD ONTO THE WHEEL

1.8 Civic EX
ah! so that the little bit extra you get then! I've wondered, floored it a few times and noticed you can push a bit harder and it goes a little more....obviuosly this is pressing said button! lol oh well...