ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

throttle upgrade 1.6 16V

Now I finally changed my throttle body wit that of the 140hp version of the 2.0 16V engine.

http://home.vr-web.de/seegi/Bilder_2/vergleich.jpg

Exept of the flap diameter itsself (55mm to about 65mm), the connection dimensions are the same, so that it´s no problem to fit. Due to the fact that I won´t install a special iduction kit, I modified the resonance chamber (shortened the hose that goes inside) which is directly before the throttle for better air flow.

regards

Oliver

182 cup pack

Any increase in the cars power???????

So do u think that it worths the $$???

Thanks Oliver.

Can not say, the car will not hit the street before March 04....

I think it´s worth the money (€140,-), because it´s easy to fit and you have to do no mechanical mods, but a new calibration is necessary anyway because the ratio between throttle angle and effective opening area changes....

But I think it´s a must if you have schricks inside and it´s also more effective than any K&N/Green/K-Tec or how ever induction kit. My opinion...

@GRC79

I tried to sign in in your greek board, but I thin I was not sucessfull...

182 cup pack

I saw a new member with name OLIVER and I thought that it was you......

Ok here is what were gonna do-Ill make a new sub forum saying English speaking forum.That is where were gonna writte...

Think that Ill search this throttle ure speaking for and install it in my car...Might give a little more hp....:D

@GRC79

Yes I registered but I can´t enter the forum.....

If you need the partnumber of the F4R-Throttle: 82 00 060 868 (mechanical throttle!)

@TomClio16V

Huuhhh the RS throttle, 70mm bore??? Not bad, but I think the mine is big enough...:)

182 cup pack

Oliver as I said were gonna make an English speaking forum.

Also we are preparing an English registration form.....If y cant get in,sign up again(the form will be ready tomorrow...)

Thanks for the part number...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Oliver-K4M on 15 December 2003

@GRC79

Yes I registered but I can´t enter the forum.....

If you need the partnumber of the F4R-Throttle: 82 00 060 868 (mechanical throttle!)

@TomClio16V

Huuhhh the RS throttle, 70mm bore??? Not bad, but I think the mine is big enough...:)

Thats not the rs one. thats the dtcc one

What is dtcc??? Sorry I don´t know.:confused: For me it looks like the 2l engine with 172hp....the 4in1 exhaust manifold, the intake manifold (silver gray colour)...

FYI oliver its a sealed 2l underblock with a modded head and bigger TB. the 4in1 and the inlet manifold are the same which r going to be mounted on the new 182 (8200 number) (it was in a testphase for racing application by RS in 2001).

Cheers