ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tick over

clio sport 172 cup
hi all
i'm getting a slight missing when my cup is ticking over.iv'e bought new plugs and bought some new magnecore leads but no change any idea's :S

My 182 has been like this from the day it was new, with 6miles on the clock. It's the same now with nearly 36k. Don't worry about it :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah, if standing by the rear of the car it gives a slight 'phutt' form the exhaust, giving the impression of a missfire. Not a problem. Oh and magnecore leads are a waste of money ;)

clio sport 172 cup
thanks all ,was worried about nothing then really,and changed everything from plugs to leads,mind you had leads from k-tec £78 renault wanted £120 :mad:

clio sport 172 cup
tbh haven't seen any diffrence since fitted the leads thinking of a re-map supposed to make a diffrence.

J

Jim NM

Renaults don't seem to run smoothly until they reach optimum operating temperature. Suppose its' something to do with the air/fuel ratio when cold.:)