ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TICKETS AND CLUB PARKING ON THE DAY

Hi all

I have been asked if you can get club parking on the day.

The whole show is run on the basis of space allocation which is determined by pre-sales.

Cliosport has 200 cars booked in.

We do allow some car passes to be released on the day as space fillers but there is not many.

IF YOU WANT CLUB PARKING ON THE DAY

1 - PARK IN CAR PARK
2 - PAY AT PAY GATE
3 - ATTEND INFO CABIN (FEW METRES AWAY)
4 - ASK FOR CAR PASS.
5 - IF ANY LEFT TAKE IT THEN PARK ON CLUB STAND

ALL GATES HAVE TICKET AND MONEY COLLECTORS ON FROM 0700 SO YOUR PASSENGERS WHO NEED TICKETS CAN BUY FROM 0700.

Mark

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ok, so I paid for my ticket and got a big R and Renault dash thingy.....is this a club pass? I little bit confused, lol. Sorry this is my first FCS.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ok, so I just enter, show my Renault thinging I will be directed to the Cliosport.net club parking im guessing?

Evo 8 MR
You have to have the big R displayed on your dash whilst you are queing to enter and the marshalls/stewards or whatever will be looking for it as you slowly get closer and they will point you in the right direction.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ok thanks for the help mate. Just wanted to make sure I end up in the correct place :) Like ive said its my first year so wanna make sure I know what to do ! lol. Cheers