ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tidy up/Update

RX7, Yaris T-Sport
Gave the car yet another wash yesterday and whilst i was going I got some new number plates to update the car as the ones on it originally looked old and tatty.

Before:
DSCF0130.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

After:
DSCF0154.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

Also received my new Anthracite Front Diamond through today

Before:
DSCF0155.jpg

After:
DSCF0169.jpg

DSCF0170.jpg

DSCF0171.jpg

DSCF0172.jpg

DSCF0173.jpg

Also the dash strips, gearknob insert and old front diamond are out being painted up so watch this space ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Not a Big fan of the lower grill but its much nicer than the K-Tec Stuff IMO

Numberplates make a big difference to the look of a car :)

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Lol I quite like the chicken wire. It'll look better if it was black wire though imo.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
looks good pal, un-believable the differance number plates can make! where did you get the diamond from if you dont mind me askin?

RX7, Yaris T-Sport
lol the old lower grille had a hole in it from the previous owner having a CAF that was removed before i bought the car so got that mesh, I quite like it the way it is atm, I dont have the heart to butcher it yet, however if it starts going a dodgy finish at a later date it will be redone black after seeing a photoshop from J03 ;)

Plates cost me £16 from a mates workplace, picked them up whilst i was down ordering a few engine gaskets.

The diamond came from a For Sale thread in the Car Parts section on this forum think the member was 'powey' IIRC.

RX7, Yaris T-Sport
the front 2 tyres match and are directional, but the back 2 are different to those and each other, not sure on makes, havent checked them as I plan to change the wheels in the near future anyways, not sure what for yet, have been playing around on photoshop with a few ideas

Megane 2 GT 165
Ah running 3 different tires tyres then ;)

Could you check what make and type is on the right-rear side (UK drivers side - rear)? Only if you want to ofcourse !!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
The grille would look a lot better in gloss black I think

Looks good, I like black 172's!

RX7, Yaris T-Sport

Could you check what make and type is on the right-rear side (UK drivers side - rear)? Only if you want to ofcourse !!

Will have a check later on mate and let you know.

Chicken wire is staying as is for now lol. I like it for now, its different :D

RX7, Yaris T-Sport

Drivers side rear is a Yokohama A539 195/45/16

Yea 3 different tyres atm as thats how the car was when I bought it 2 weeks ago so until I change the wheels or the tyres need changing they'll stay as they are.

RX7, Yaris T-Sport
Right got round to picking up some new shoes just over a week ago as some of yo may have seen from the pictures on the west mids meet. But now have got some better pictures and a few of the resprayed interior panels too.

DSCF0188.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

DSCF0197.jpg

The green doesn't show up that well in the pictures, is much more vibrant and richer colour. Have also done my original front diamond in the green too, will be popping the centre diamonds from my old wheels to spray up green and need to do the back diamond at some point too, as well as the doot bullets.

Nice and clean too :D I love the gold sparkle it gives off in the sunlight, just can't capture it that well in a picture lol

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0192.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

Mental 172 Cup
well look well smart mate :)

glad your happy with them! needs to be lowered a touch next me thinks then will be spot on :)

RX7, Yaris T-Sport
Oh yea it looks like a monster truck atm, my mates rep puts my car to shame on that front lol. Trying to curb my spending on the car for a while now though, the original plan was to buy it and leave it standard lol, need to save up and do my full bike test and get a proper size bike lol.

Also anyone know any good places to fit a rocker cover gasket on mine in the west mids/worcs area? Only realised yesterday after getting the coilpack and inlet all unplugged and off that you need to remove the cambelt and lock the cams in place as the rocker cover holds them down. And mine happens to be leaking so we think :(

RX7, Yaris T-Sport
Got a few more bits on order now so keep an eye out for the next update, also received through my SFS coolant hoses so they'll be on this weekend hopefully ;)