ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tiger woods pga tour 2013

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Out tomorrow any one going to get it ?, i downloaded the demo and its pretty good so i'll probz get it at the weekend or next week at some point.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Very much so. always get it. this year there is a feature of young tiger, where basically he is a young lad working his way up to the top bloke he is today. Last years was the first of Augusta National. very much looking foward to it, esp as Hunter Mahan and Dustin Johnson are in the field!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Very much so. always get it. this year there is a feature of young tiger, where basically he is a young lad working his way up to the top bloke he is today. Last years was the first of Augusta National. very much looking foward to it, esp as Hunter Mahan and Dustin Johnson are in the field!
yh i seen that young tiger challenge thing on the demo that looks good, and always a fan of augusta didnt get last years game tho.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Was fab last year, got to play the presidents cup, work your way up to be on the PGA Tour, and there was Masters Moments which you basically re-live the events that have happended throughout the years

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Was fab last year, got to play the presidents cup, work your way up to be on the PGA Tour, and there was Masters Moments which you basically re-live the events that have happended throughout the years
sounds pretty good bit gutted i didnt get it but didnt really play the ps3 much last year to busy at work and out and about and the ps3 getting ylod ha, but now have a new ps3 i just thought id give the new tiger woods a blast.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Last years was great, the reviews of this years haven't been good at all, so I'll probably hold off for while.

DCi
Mine turned up in the post today add my xbox thingy if you want a round. Did me gamer face earlier and it looked like I had the bad aids though

RS Clio 182
I got Tiger Woods 12 The Masters a couple of months ago on the cheap,really enjoying it still - the best one theyve made in ages,also noticed theres a big improvement in graphics.

Im not too sure about this 2013 though as theyve changed the swing system around totally again when there was nothing wrong with the current one imo - i think its more tailored to the move & kinect controllers now - so not sure how id get along as i just use the normal ps3 pad. May give the demo a go first.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
just came home and the post man droped it off, just making my game face, any 1 up for making a country club?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Just got this. What is the difference between normal and collectors edition? They were both the same price in Blockbuster.

AG 200 cup
got the collectors edition yesterday, quite good tbh was abit unsure about buying after reading the ign review. what are the extra courses that you get anyway beacuse I cant seem to see them, probably looking me in the face.

Golf R/Leon FR
The Mrs bought me this yesterday, played a little last night. Really like it, liking the new swing and putting.

got my masters collectors edition today. pretty good so far - bought a few pins to get me going but not yet quite got to grips with the chipping and putting. more doubles than eagles so far but did shoot 62 round valhalla in the amateur tourn and gonna try to win the masters tomorrow before turning pro :D

add my xbox thingy if you want a round

just switched it off but i'll do it later today

also, i've taken it upon myself to setup a cliosport country club on xbox if anybody is interested :eek: let me know and i'll pm the details. everybody welcome :)

DCi
I did not get anywhere near winning the masters as an amateur but that might be because I put it in the water twice on 1 hole :(

I put the difficulty up to Tour Pro and I think it gives it a good balance of turning off the silly spin thing in mid air but enough help that the game isnt impossible (basically all i have switched on is green grid and swing meter) I'm getting pretty good at close approaches from 15

I have got 2 silver course masterys and nearly 1 gold.

I find the sponsor/training events really hard compared to doing the actual rounds. I'll be starting my 3rd nationwide tour event shortly.

Golf R/Leon FR
I have the level up to hard i think, I did well on the first round as amateur at Augusta but fell way behind in the second after water hazards. Then missed the cut. But I think it addes to the realism and not winning as an amateur. I find the sponsor things ok.

04 Monaco Blue 172
i bought the masters for £12 for ps3 months ago and ive played it once

the putting system is terrible, they should have just left it as it was

pga tour 09,10,11 all worked great but 12 was awful and has put me off buying another tiger woods

DCi
they've changed putting again this year, its not bad. instead of a diagram appearing on your screen a ghost trail kind of appears where your club is going to swing. I like it.

try the demo maybe?

Golf R/Leon FR
Have to agree with Iain. The putting/swing system is the best it's been. This is the best TW game I've played for years.

^ agreed. taking me a while to get used to it tho and i'm still missing the odd green with an overhit short pitch shot :eek:

downloaded the other courses earlier at the cost of 3200 points :mad: thought i'd got them all now but there still seems to be a couple missing :S

DCi
the one thing that irritates me about this game is fairway, rough or bunker as long as you line up the 'cross hair' with the middle of the ball you can pretty much hit a decent shot - 150 yard irons from deep in the bunker woo :/

Renault Clio 172 Cup
just turned pro, but could't play in the hawaii open because waialae country club is a download course :mad:, also to do the sponsor challenges do you have to be using all there equipement you can use i.e driver, woods, irons, putter?, beacuse i have a cobra driver atm and havent done any sponsor challenges yet. cheers.

DCi
if you do a sponsor challenge you unlock things from that brand

at least this year when you get dlc courses on your tour you can select a normal one to play, last year you had to skip the event which sucked

Renault Clio 172 Cup
if you do a sponsor challenge you unlock things from that brand

at least this year when you get dlc courses on your tour you can select a normal one to play, last year you had to skip the event which sucked
yh im on the clevland golf sponsor, what sponsor you with?, yh true i just used some coins and got a few rounds so i could play in the hawaii open, had an ea sports sponsor to do completed it but didnt win anything :(

DCi
ive done level 4 ea, level 1+2 cleveland and unlocked ping but I'm going to stay with CG until I get level 4 I think.

I've setup a country club if anyone would like to join.

Clubname is CS
Password is cliosport

i set one up too, but it seemed a bit daft having 2 clubs with 1 member in each so i've left mine and joined yours :D

you seem to be leading all the stats lol :eek:

Renault Clio 172 Cup
ive done level 4 ea, level 1+2 cleveland and unlocked ping but I'm going to stay with CG until I get level 4 I think.
yh ive done ea and with cg atm got 2 left in level 3 and 2 in level 4 and unlocked ping but going to do what are are stay with cg untill its all done

Golf R/Leon FR
One thing that I'm not liking on the game: on the career mode, on pro difficulty the AI scores way too high on each round. I've played 4 tournaments and Tiger Woods, McIlroy etc are scoring -15 plus under par each round. I can score well but I'm ending up a bit down the order when realistically I'd be in the top 5. I missed the cut on one tournament with -12 under par!