ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time Attack - Cadwell Park

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Shockingly fast. His wet lap times are what the majority were at in the dry. Could have gone faster if the KTM Xbow was not in the way. Has something like 800bhp

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Shockingly fast. His wet lap times are what the majority were at in the dry. Could have gone faster if the KTM Xbow was not in the way. Has something like 800bhp

Yeah, he was hoping to beat his previous year's best of 1:25.

He probably would have if it had stayed dry.

It revs to 9k that engine as well!

Mk1 1.8 16V Turbo
Both Evo's are monsters. The black and yellow one runs 900hp, he was testing a few weeks back when we had the monday there. It was a good day although i was a little disapointed with how many cars were running in Time attack, we spoke with one team and the guy said a lot dont like Cadwell so dont come for that round. Some money in some of those cars tho

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
A lot of money.

Would love to know where the FastR team get their money to drive that Bentley GT3 ?

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Yeah I cant figure that one either. But the guy who owns it has a really successful business he was running a team through a few years ago. I forget the details.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Yeah I cant figure that one either. But the guy who owns it has a really successful business he was running a team through a few years ago. I forget the details.

Yeah he had that Blue Evo 9 that they revealed at Autosport the other year, but i don't remember seeing it run.

I suspect he might be renting the Bentley, seeing as Roger Clark Motorsport basically run the car.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
I was there with a bunch of lads from Scotland who mostly were running in the RWYB class.

2 clios, 2 civics, a focus RS and 2 evos. Was a good day but I felt it was all a bit hap hazard an poorly run.

New2RS

ClioSport Club Member
Went around 5 years ago. There was a black carbon fibre evo getting air over the mountain, I think olly Clark won his class in the gobstopper (impreza). Some awesome machinery on show and it’s peanuts for entry. I enjoyed it.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
I was there with a bunch of lads from Scotland who mostly were running in the RWYB class.

2 clios, 2 civics, a focus RS and 2 evos. Was a good day but I felt it was all a bit hap hazard an poorly run.

Yumen and Stevie?