ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time To Change?

Facelift R53 Cooper S
Most chavvy cars you see have black wheels, therefore i tend to associate black wheels with chavvy motor's

Don't do it!

Even that E92 M3 Edition posted the other day looks chavvy to me.........

Anthracite could look good though :eek:

TrackCar & F30 330d
Its 50/50 imo.

Both look really good.

As you've had the white bits on for a while a nice change would be nice.

120d M Sport
Most chavvy cars you see have black wheels, therefore i tend to associate black wheels with chavvy motor's

Don't do it!

Even that E92 M3 Edition posted the other day looks chavvy to me.........

Anthracite could look good though :eek:

+1, The chavvers are out in force with black wheels nowadays. White is more striking imo, leave it as it is!

Mk4 .:R32
I think black wheels look chavvy when they have a polished silver lip. gasssh!

Matt Black looks awesome on that though, but why spend more money on it when you blatantly want a jap-mobile. Just get an S2000, coilovers, exhaust, supercharger and be done with it ;)

Megane 225 F1
Black and white. Rear white, front black

If your looking for some white 15 inch turinis, il happily swap ;)

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
Would be different to what everyone else has. Stand out and all that crap. Although until we see a ps we cant really tell lol

Barge
Have you not thought about gloss black, to match your incredibly shiny and glass like paintwork, you PC wh0re.

I love the white, but can see your issues with keeping them white. I've seen Dan's wheels... They're brown! Anyway, if you hate them change them back!?

some guy has them black already, and you dont follow trends.

your fine as you are, dont go chasing after a 2 doller wh0re...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It has white Turinis at the moment. lol.

They used to be like this, when I bought the car.

DSC03301.jpg

And now...

DSC_0011-2.jpg

I love them white, and with the right products, they're not even that hard to keep nice.

I just fancy a change. All those people who've asked about when I was selling it, I was made redundant, and I'm now studying full-time and working weekends... so it'll be staying for a good while!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
My spacers were delivered today, too. Needs a bit of flushness. Hopefully the arches can stay as they are.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Copying someone's wheels is one thing, changing your name to Chris is a step to far IMO ;)

lol

Honestly tho id keep them white. how many times a month do u clean them? mine were rank after 2 weeks, sure i could keep ontop of it if i took them off every other month and just pressure wash them in between.