ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time to get a 4?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Tom, you nailed it for me. I'm never happy. I had my 3G for fooking ages and it was a perfectly good, scratch that, AWESOME phone. But from when the 3GS came out I was in FML mode and just saw all the downsides too it. Finally the thing's earpiece broke so i went Blackberry, wounded for me.

I think I'm gunna wait for the next one now. The blackberry still works so i have no good reason to spend this £500 on a phone that will be out of date in 6 months really. I know I can sell it but the hassle is meh.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I say go for the 4, the screen itself is truely staggering!!!

I'm not a fan boy but the iPhone 4 is amesome.

Bought the 32GB back in July and i havn't been disapointed with it since. The screen is something different, when you see a 4 and then a 3GS you will think woah.

It's really quick, camera is pretty good, screen is awesome, hasn't gone wrong *touch wood*.

Far superior than most phones out there.

Mk2 Golf GTI
Also the weight of it is really nice. 3GS feels light and flimsy in comparison.

The screen on my ipod touch looks pretty awful when I go back to it now...

But TBH if i were you i'd probably wait if there's nowt wrong with the cackberry