ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tinted windows

not sure if this is the correct forum for this but i would like to get mt windows tinted and just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere in the south who can do it, and how much should i be looking to pay?? cheers

in hampshire, but dont mind travelling a bit, i thought £200 was about right, anyone know anywhere who does it a bit cheaper?? cheers

have you seen the government warning about cracking down on tinted windows??

if you do get them tinted, dont get limo tints otherwise you might get fined for it or whatever they are going to do to stop it.

i would go for 35% at the very very max, 20% would be ok i reckon

Ad

Government warning??? Where? When? Im f***ed then cos Ive got my car booked in for retinting darker with 5% tints round the back three and 15% front/sunstrip!!!!!

New law came in within the past couple years I think, now all you allowed is light smoke to the front and dark smoke to the rear, If you already have it fiitted and have the receipts to show it was done before the new regulations you should not have that many problems.

Not sure if you will find anywhere cheaper than £200, if you do be wary and make sure you see some examples of their work. Most quotes I have had are about £250.