ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tinting or tinted rear lights??

has anyone done this before or can you buy already done ones?

was just wondering as i thought they may work with my tinted windows?

opinions please............

lol ok then. i may try and source some extra lights for cheep and try it see how it works out...

if anyones got any pics of any that would b great..
thanks

I fancied something different but knew tinted lights looked s**t. Found these profesionaly tinted ph2 rears on here for 25 delivered so thought for that price may aswell try them and although they wont be to everybodys taste i really like them

d507b716.jpg

79b15159.jpg

S4 Avant
I do not understand why people want to make their lights darker?

All it takes is a bright summers morning with the sun shining in your eyes, you brake, the car behind can't see your lights because you've sprayed them in black s**t, and you've got the front bumper of a car joining you in the passenger seat.

Dodgy one
I have done mine, Properly i may add, However you wouldnt know unless you was to park it next to another Clio, Its such a small amount

clio 1.2 mk2 phase 1
i like tinted lights front and rear . seems these days everything chav unless it standard ie lexus lights and now tinted

depo (or smoked) front lights would look good.. and i didnt kno if you could get like renault smoked ones standerd. just cuz my old corsa you could so was just wondering.

might just leave it for now. see if i can pick some rear lights up for nowt from somewere lol

cheers

Clio 182
I do not understand why people want to make their lights darker?

All it takes is a bright summers morning with the sun shining in your eyes, you brake, the car behind can't see your lights because you've sprayed them in black s**t, and you've got the front bumper of a car joining you in the passenger seat.

Could not agree more with Dave on this one!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
  172 cup- suzu rf600r
I didn't but I reckon you would be OK unless you went somewhere really fussy, apparently it doesn't affect light output (it does from what I can tell, but very very slightly) and according to the maker it is complient with MOT testing.

heres the sight - http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/

Chase Racing Clio
I'm not a fan of the smoked look, hence why I removed them from the car i bought and replaced them with standard lights....
Therefore, I have set of smoked rear lights I could do with selling if you are still interested in getting some.

SG9 Forester STi
Yeah I agree with the others. Don't do it, it looks pants.

Just friendly CS advise of course :).

Vivaro van
Have mine done, pics are in my album in my profile, i think they look good on a black car tho, got them off the bay

Clio 172 Cup
i agree with most people and say dont do it but then again everyone thinks differently. its worth a try tho to see what you think of them being tinted.