ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tinting Windows

57 Clio Campus Sport
Got a black clio and was thinking of tinting the back windows fully black like limo black.

Obviously the best thing is to get them tinted properly and i was wondering how much this would cost me and if anyone knows a good lace for it in the worcestershire area?

Thanks

Breaking A 172 Replica
My back ones are just about limo black (not quite though) and the fronts are at a guess 40%.

Looks good IMO and with the front screen tinted blue doesn't look to van like I don't think.

I am returning mine back to standard but if you want to swap glass and cash my way I could be persuaded.

Sam

mk2 clio 1.2
I tint windows myslef i would'nt go for limo black looks really stupid nowadays. better of with what c.slicker said one shade lighter then limo and a 40% on the front looks 100x better blends in nicely. i do 3dr clio's for £150. all windows and £170 for 5dr.

I tint windows myslef i would'nt go for limo black looks really stupid nowadays. better of with what c.slicker said one shade lighter then limo and a 40% on the front looks 100x better blends in nicely. i do 3dr clio's for £150. all windows and £170 for 5dr.

so a person who does tinting himself would recommend illegal tints ?

ITB BG 182

so a person who does tinting himself would recommend illegal tints ?
i was just about to say thats illegal aint it to have 40% on the fronts

mk2 clio 1.2
1 thing to bare in mind is that the front windscreen lets in alot of light during the day. and the front windows seem even lighter

mk2 clio 1.2
yeah thats 1 thing i noticed when i go up north. not every1 has the fronts tinted. i had to drive around manchester with my windows down.

mk2 clio 1.2
the transport police are more strickter then the met police with tints here but hardly any1 bumps into them they usaully 2 busy with london underground trains. if we do get stoped down here most of the time its the standard met police and they cant be bothered to do anything.

mk2 clio 1.2
the 2yrs ive been tinting i think ive only done about 10-15 cars where they only wanted the rear done. i feel sorry 4 u lots. prob get stoped 4 every lil thing.

ITB BG 182
but the problem you have now if the police find out that your illegally tinting car the wrong darkness they can revoke your license an close your buisness for it, then take you to court an bang you with loads of the road health an safty crap.

mk4 golf gttdi180
you can have 70%min its the higher the percent the lighter the tint so it ant illegal to have tints on the front just not to dark so somet like a 50%on the rear and 70% on the front would look good

80MPG BEEZA
i have limo tints on the back of mine im due to get my front windows dark smoke next week, id go for light smoke but it makes little difference but limo black is to much for the front so dark smoke is the way its illegal but obv not as obv as limo black its purely im sick of beggers googling in my car!

80MPG BEEZA
SG1L0253.jpg

front tints go on next week sorry but a van is a fan i think it makes it look fat

clio 172 cup
ive got mine tinted, never been pulled to have it checked im not sure what % mine are but as i said no probs in three and a half years

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    455.1 KB · Views: 71
  80MPG BEEZA
ive had my rears done now for 2 years and ive never been pulled, i think black cars get away with it alot more anyway plus police dont seem to bother it the car looks nice and tidy

mk2 clio 1.2
yeah ture say if your clio looks nice and tidy no1 gunna bother u. if yor car looks like this
23_1.jpg

or this

000707.jpg

that it say hello to some fines and points.

i dont even know how some1 can cause some much pain to a clio.lol

57 Clio Campus Sport
I got quoted £150 all inclusive for back 3 windows in dark black from midland tinting.

Does this sound any good? anyone dealt with them?

57 Clio Campus Sport

Where abouts are you in the UK?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Just got offered £115 from exclusive tints in worcester. Seems a good price. Anyone dealth with them in the past?