ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tints

Clio Sport 172
Hi, so im new to owning clios, ive had a polo, a saxo and a punto and i also own a bmw but i want to know what peoples opinions are on tinting the windows all my other cars have been blacked out and have always looked good but after reading a few posts on here it seems it is not the thing to do with these cars.

I have a silver 172 sport. Still standard as have only just bought it and am curently in the process of changing the gearbox but once i get some money ill start doing some mods.

Be good to hear what people think.....be nie to me please :p

Clio 172
I like the ones that came on mine.

There not an in your face mod like a bodykit, or neons. I don't see the problem with them tbh, they smarten up some cars. Don't get on the bandwagon, do what you like best.

Clio Sport 172
Thanks, ive noticed that the windows are quite dark anyway so i think if i do ill just smoke them all as i dont like them dark on the back with nothing on the front.

ITB BG 182
SHEEP....

You can tint your windows how ever you choose OR you can follow what every other sheep does and use their idea.

Either way I prefer doing what I want to do, even if people are so shallow to think I am a bellend just by how I modify the car.

Clio Sport 172
Hahah thank you, the abuse people get on here for doing something different or not even different just not what the majority like is un real. I will do what i like to the car (obviosuly) it was mainly just to see what sort of reaction it got. I once put a pic of my old vw on a forum and got absolutly abused because people didnt like it....it just fuels me more to do what i want and not to please :)

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
Mines a bit different cause its a van and I have a black roof, but my rear window is limo black and I think it looks awesome, especially with yellow CS stickers on. If you do it I think a light tint will look good, my dad has gradient tints, light on the front side windows, getting darker towards the back, that looks good, but it's up to you and what you like :)

clio mk2 1.2 75hp
hi, where from and what kind of tint should I buy? because I don't want to get cheep quality film...any advice?
Regards, EvilPanda

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
You shouldn't really buy any, get a professional on the job imo. Shouldn't cost you more than £130-150 for back 3 windows

Go for "light smoke". That's what I got on my silver clio, it's not horrible like limo black, but does give a good contrast. I payed £100 for all 3 back windows to be done professionally