ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tips on how to get more bhp

VW Potato

add some stickers, eat 27 porkpies and that should take you up to at least 4000bhp. Unless youve bought a blue one; they need to be disguised like a big chicken in order to get a similar effect. Hope this helps - all genuine tune-up tips from an old BL manual.

g

Cheers mate thats wicked info
i was thinking of putting astro turf all over the gent
i lowerd it this afternoon
but cutting the coil springs the gent is scraping the floor do you know how to get her realy going

VW Potato

astro turf is the business man! Make sure you douse the seats in turps, too as thatll not only sort the ride problem but will make it handle like a Scoobie. For real, mate ;)

g

VW Potato

she sounds fart-tastic mate! A brown one. I am so dead jealous. Ur one feckin lucky stylish geezer dude. Respek man :))

g

i am gona take the gent to the clio sport meeting
and all the up and coming events
iam so pround i own a proper gents car

looking in getting NOS for the beast
then she will go

No stopping her then

VW Potato

dont think any of us could live with how much your beaut will humble our cars if you turn up in that automotive heaven. To save our embarrassment Shorty, please dont ever bring it with you to a Clio meet. That would be cruel, even though it is a top, top car that not even Ferrari could have designed better. :)))

g