ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tire advice needed HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
  ClioDynamiqueS138 2L
Hi
I am looking to purchase new tires for my 2008 Clio Dynamique S 138 2L. Currently running on Conti's sport contact 2 XL 195/50/16 88V.(great for handling but fuel and wear not so great)

I have been looking at the Dunlop sport blue response XL as they have a better safety and fuel rating(and slightly better for wear).

My third choice are the Michelin energy saver+ XL, would these be able to handle the car?

I really do not have a clue when it comes to tires and after a week of research i am still no closer to buying. Please could you recommend or advise if you can.

I really would appreciate any guidance

Thank you for you're time

ClioDynamiqueS138 2L
Thank you for the help, been trying to get to grips with the site and you have just made it so much easier so thank you again.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
You can put whatever tyres you want on your car mate.

If you literally drive the car to the shops and back then buy cheap ones. I personally stick with Michellin Pilot Sports as they're the best tyres I've used on the road and for the sake of a few quid extra each time they need changing, I'd rather have the tyres I know can perform wet or dry.

ClioDynamiqueS138 2L
cheers fella like i said, i really do appreciate the advice

I live in England but work in Germany(why fly when you can drive) and like you say id rather be safe.

What is the wear like on you're pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.