ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TMobile

TT 225
Really tempted by their new flex tarrifs that are out at the moment - but wondered do they brand and lock thier phones to the network?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Phones are generally branded and locked on Tmobile. I'm also considering changing to them but more than likely I'll remain with o2 and get a good offer to stay.

TT 225
Yea, I'm with 02 online at the moment - i just want the chrome D600 though and they dont have it on 02

TT 225
Ta :) I've been looking on there, but the deals are nowhere near as good as the online deals - Online 200 gives me 200 mins and 500 txts for £30 which I use all of lol

I think i'll go to the CPWarehouse and see what I can blag :D

Citroen DS3 DSport
You can usually always get a better deal if you go into the stores and tempt them with your business. Good luck :)

Citroen DS3 DSport
You could also ask them for a unbranded handset on the Tmobile Flext tariff, they quite often only carry unbranded and unlocked stock anyway. Get them to match the 25% off deal.