ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To ring in two weeks :)

I'm staying in ring from 28.4 to 5.5 with bunch of carclub friends. BMW F1 team will be there aswell on that first weekend and Heidfeld will be driving F1 car around the ring track :)

We are going with 9 cars: BMW's; M6, 2x E46 M3, new 335 coupe, Nissan 350Z, Porsche 996 Turbo & boxster, Audi RS4 & A3 2.0T sportback.
You can check the cars from here http://carfreaks.net/garage/

I will be spending most of the time taking pics and video's so some material will be surely posted here after the trip ;)

Any of cliosports heading there then?

E90
terve

Myself, Jon R, chris172cup and Tom aswell as nik and steve and various others will be there at the same time. Most are clios, Jon has an Datsun primera GTTTTT R and I have a silver e30 bmw, which will be covered in TBR stickers so wont be hard to spot, come say hi, if you see us.

P.S The marshalls are currently enforcing a stricht no camera policy in all cars, so warn your party in advance.

Last edited:
terve

Myself, Jon R, chris172cup and Tom aswell as nik and steve and various others will be there at the same time. Most are clios, Jon has an Datsun primera GTTTTT R and I have a silver e30 bmw, which will be covered in TBR stickers so wont be hard to spot, come say hi, if you see us.

P.S The marshalls are currently enforcing a stricht no camera policy in all cars, so warn your party in advance.

OK, nice to know :) I'll try to get some pics of you guys.

Video policy has been very stricht already last year. They actually contacted that carfreaks carclub because of the videos they have on their webpages... Go and check old ring videos and pics from the pages, they are really cool :)

172, Tiguan
Yes, they are actually more strict this year and have been having two marshalls at each ticket machine checking.

In general it seems to be a lot stricter this year on everything!

E90
Yup, theres a lobbying factor on german leftist fags that want the tourist days on the NS stopped, videos of people doing silly things and being posted on you tube only makes there cases stronger. Not only do they check at the barrier, but there are marshalls all around the track, and if they see a car video'ing or a passenger holding a video, they will call it in, and they will get you as you come off

Perhaps it would be put to better use in the apartment dutchess.

I wonder how much cable there is, could probably reach the tontsils ;)