ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 2...

1.8 Civic EX
im bored of the demo now i want the real thing. :) i lover how u can drift the cars. unlike gt where u get into a slide then it just becomes a mess. lol

only other thing is the replys aren't the best, sometimes its nice to to have a specttor/tv view to watch instead og constantly changing camera angles

The replay does have that kinda view, when you start the reply change the view once (I think) then it will cycle through all sorts of views on it's own...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
stupid question... but since i got my 360 its just sat under the tv downstairs... never used live etc... i know i should go to hell lol...

but anyway can i connect it to my dsl line and just download it or am i gonna have to pay???

MY10 R35 GTR
im bored of the demo now i want the real thing. :) i lover how u can drift the cars. unlike gt where u get into a slide then it just becomes a mess. lol

only other thing is the replys aren't the best, sometimes its nice to to have a specttor/tv view to watch instead og constantly changing camera angles

The replay does have that kinda view, when you start the reply change the view once (I think) then it will cycle through all sorts of views on it's own...

sorry, yeh i know its got a spectator view meant to say wish there was a way u could stop it cycling through the views. is so u watched the whole reply from the tv camera view for example.

MY10 R35 GTR
stupid question... but since i got my 360 its just sat under the tv downstairs... never used live etc... i know i should go to hell lol...

but anyway can i connect it to my dsl line and just download it or am i gonna have to pay???

u need to pay a membership to xbox live, think its £40 for the year and u can do everything. You can buy points etc after that which means you can buy upgrades for games etc. Eg new cars for PGR

Citroen DS3 DSport
If anyone on here has a 48 hour Gold trial code then you can use that and download the demo. I only had one code available and I gave it away yesterday.

1.8 Civic EX

sorry, yeh i know its got a spectator view meant to say wish there was a way u could stop it cycling through the views. is so u watched the whole reply from the tv camera view for example.

ah ok I gt ya! think i might give the demo another go later, practice makes perfect!...dissapointed at the car list though (for the full game) cars such as the Mk2 Golf and CTR but no CLio Sports other than the V6 :(

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
no Megane Sport either, even though there is the Focus ST, Civic Type-R, Astra VXR, Golf GTI and Leon Cupra R.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
no Megane Sport either, even though there is the Focus ST, Civic Type-R, Astra VXR, Golf GTI and Leon Cupra R.

Yeah that was disappointing. I was hoping for the 172/182 or the P1. I'd have loved a Williams to be have been in there :(

Monaco 172 2/468

If you've never used live, once you create your online account, and choose silver member, it should give you a month free of gold anyway :)

You can do this another 2 times, with different accounts.

1.8 Civic EX

Yeah that was disappointing. I was hoping for the 172/182 or the P1. I'd have loved a Williams to be have been in there :(

that would have been class. Proper old school, a williams, 205 Gti, Mk2 Golf GTI and a Nova GTE just for s***s and giggles lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol cant you get new cars offline though... so its possible...

allready know what my first car is gonna be lol...

bearing in mind im just gonna work through the game to get money and build a drift team lol,

normal_Asia-Car4.jpg

it couldnt be anything else...

then soon as its unlocked...

192_168_1_49-image15.jpg

hatchi time :D

if i buy no other cars in the game i will be happy lol, might get the s15 at some point or the old rx7... just so i can have a initial d garage lol

just seen more cars lol

s13 silvia :D
192_168_1_49-image15.jpg

192_168_1_49-image15.jpg

192_168_1_49-image148.jpg

192_168_1_49-image149.jpg

prob my basic garage lol

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i going to build myself a track-sl*g of a e36 M3....

good call on the ae86 too Malice, that's on my list too.

Lee

BMW M2C
My 360 wheel has just turned up ready.:D

Now I've got plenty of time to work out how I'm going to mount it and what to. I'm seriously tempted to purchase a Playseat A1GP seat.

Lee

BMW M2C
I paid £79.99 from Play. I've opened the box to have a quick feel. The wheel and shift padels feel nice. I'v not had the pedals out yet though.

I just need to resist a Playseat now.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
£230 isn't a bad deal IMO, just need the room to store it really, if I can think of somewhere I'd get one.