ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To SRP or not to SRP

Clio Authentique 1.2
Ok so would the SRP and EGP do the trick? I just wanted to wash my car so much yesterday (wow how sad am I!), even if it meant having to resort to the Jet Wash. No more Morrisons jet wash then!

Jet wash, fine. Brushes, no no!

SRP and EGP will polish and protect the car, which will make it easier to clean each time. It will also help dirty water to fall off the paint work.

Clio Authentique 1.2
Didnt end too well no...but its not over yet! By the way, when I mean "brush", I mean brushes such as those with soft wavy threads!? Anywhoo, if there are scratches (I'll inspect tonight when I get home from work), what can be done to combat this guys!?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It doesn't matter if it claims to be the softest brush in the world it'll have damaged your paint.

Every car in the world will have swirls ect... until they are fully corrected at a high cost to the owner so don't worry too much and just work within your control.

Simple things can make your car look amazing to you eye and others. I was told my car was one of the cleanest FRP's in the country just from a bit of spit shine.

If you got up close it would look swirly under intense light as most would. And definitely not one of the best/cleanest!

Clio Authentique 1.2
Yeah fair point Gally. I suppose we can't stop all of nature's elements (along with for example my stupidity!), damaging car paintwork. Well at least now I know what NOT to do. All down to effort, more you put in the more you get out. I will resurrect this thread next Sunday when I will post before and after pics of the SRP-EGP applications which this thread was started on.

Bumder With A Buffer
BrownBrickWall_tileable.jpg