ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

to strut or not to strut!!

hi guys was going to get the front and rear strut braces but on reading up the rear one does absolutely nothing and only looks good so to save money just going for the front only now are they any good for the front then do they make any difference at all and is there a better way to fit?? i really would like the chrome one from ktec but that is too much money as omp ones are 50 quid any thoughts guys??

RS Clio 200
to be honest mate, the front one does nothing either - unless its properly seriously bolted on and possibly even welded on.

As a guide, i dont think the Cup Racers even had them.

I know mine does nothing, just sits there looking pretty

Clio 172 mk2
Cosmetic

As I keep saying, the suspension turrets are so close to the bulkhead to make any difference.

well i always want a tidy engine bay and clean but not overly bothered at going into amazing detail like timsclio172 now that is awesome!!! i think i will leave this then get some strut top covers and a hillpower bend and job done then...