ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toad Ai606 Alarms

ITB BG 182
Right ive seen these alarms on ebay going for like 100 quid or so.
So what would be the major problem with these then?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
You'll need it fitted by a Toad approved fitter for the thatcham cat 1 to be recognised .Other than that i've heard they are good alarms .

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
Have one on my two. Great alarms, nothing wrong with them at all. Can add so many features to them as well. But as said, unless you get it fitted by a toad installer it wont get cat 1 status.

ITB BG 182
so if i buy one of the unit from the ebay store at 100 quid then get a toad installer to fit it which ive been quoted also 100 quid then im basically quids in, toad offer the alarm and installation for 346 minimum. (save 146)

Cro

Meg'd r27
Yep thats all you need done, brilliant alarm, you might never know it works it literally only goes off if youve been broken into, no false alarms

ITB BG 182
Damm i think ill buy one then. An lets hope that i never have to find out if it truly works or not.