ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today’s lesson

I just want to share this with you all, I need to get it off my chest! I went to get a dvd on Sat night. Came out of the shop to find a tesco trolley resting against the side of my car. Ive never felt such a gutting feeling in all my life! Im not sure if someone pushed the trolley, or if the wind blew it? who knows? But I am fcuking pissed off to say the least! Probably going to cost a good few quid to sort this out cos its left hell of a dent!

In conclusion, be careful where you park your beloved car! Cos things like this happen when you least expect it!

Vee dub

Gutting that! Bet it was frustrating! Why the heck cant people put frickin trolleys back! see this all the time in car parks, laaazy.

Tom

don't

sue tesco, its their property that wasnt safe and so has damaged ur car

if ur neighbour left their handbrake off and the wind blew their car and it rolled in2 urs would u just accept it

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Sorry to hear that mate. Bad luck.

I actually witnessed a similar thing happen. A stupid lazy kid was returning a trolley and pushed it away, rather than return it properly. Thing is it was pushed gently up a slight incline.

Parked at the bottom was a woman in a car waiting to pick someone up. The trolley started rolling towards her car. Ive never seen someone undo their seatbelt and jump out so quick - too late though, crunch, right into her passenger door.

Thing is the kid jumped into his mothers car and she was well aware of what happened and tried to drive off. The woman victim ran after her and made her stop. Not sure what the eventual outcome was. Some peoples attitudes to others are shocking.

On another note, I hate seeing trolleys randomly placed around a supermarket car park. People are so lazy. Itd take them crashing into one before theyd make sure they replace future trolleys properly. Morons.

Volvo S60 T5

lesson to you, always park in mother and child spaces!

Gutted for you mate would cry if it happened to my motor:(

Some people have no respect :mad:

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 05 September 2004

Loving that!

Worst thing is that the tesco supermarket is probably 400 yards away, I didnt expect a trolley to be in the middle of town. There are a lot of piss heads about on a sat night so I reckon some c*nt has pushed it into my car. Ill take a pic tommorow. The dent is big enought so that most people would want to get it fixed. It stands out like a sore thumb, my car is flawless with regards to dents and scratches so thats why its pissed me off so much. Its only a dent as my old man keeps telling me, worst things happen at sea as they say!

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 05 September 2004

Loving that!
Doesnt all ways work mate...u get these 4X4s with doors as wide as a mofo, and then this snotty nose kid comes along, and smacks into urs...:mad:

Its a no win situation...

Clio 197

I was in halfords car park, waiting for a break in the rain....

Suddenly, a trolley comes absolutely flying down the car park.... spinning round and round.... and missed my car by two inches.

Didnt see who pushed it, but was V V V V V V pi$$ed off.

A year and a half before that, I actually got hit, VERY HARD... Insurance paid £600 for a pants job - you could still see the dent was there!

Trolleys should have an automatic braking system (like the ones in the airport), so they only move when you push down on a lever.

Hope yours aint so bad.

I dont thing Ill take it to Renault to have done, theyll probably pull my pants down with the price. My uncle works in a good body shop, he reckons around £150 to have it sorted as the dents on the door about 3" from the front wing. Theyll have to spray a bit of the wing as well. Paint isnt cheap for the clio cup Im told!

[Edited by richross on 05 September 2004 at 10:57pm]

Full Fat 182 - Was..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep always do.

i find it funny when ppl ask my girlfriend if she is my mum;)

altho i do pay a heavy price when i get a belt with her "wambag" ! my go she must carry breeze blocks or lead bricks in that dam thing, coz its never got any money in it!