ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today i had my wheels re- balanced and i've since noticed two lead weights.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
As above.

I heard of places that can re balance them without any visible lead weights, because i think they look awfull:dapprove:

Are there any major garages that would do this for me?

Cheers.

I take it the weights are on the outside of the rim?

Mine are located on the inside - they stick on IIRC, these were put on with the new tyres at Micheldiever (sp)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Mine are located on the inside - they stick on IIRC, these were put on with the new tyres at Micheldiever (sp)[/QUOTE]

I had them changed at Michledever tyres, but they have put mine on the outside:dapprove:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Day said:
Pah! Weekend staff...

Seems that way:(

Just gone out to look at another wheel and that has one of the stuck on weights, thats what i need for all of them, not bloody clip on weights.

Day do you know anything about Solent Wheel Services?

R26 230
u have to have weights on your wheel, i balanced enough wheels! imo clipped on are better is a more acurate balance and stay on better obviously visually look s**t and f**k up your rims, and yeh he should have put the stick on weights on the inside of you rims.

Mégane RS
there are weights that are hammered on, the prob with the stick on weights is that they can fall off

Mégane RS
yeah if your getting them refurbed then get them to put stick on weights on after the refurb as the wheels need re balancing after a refurb