ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays mods

106 GTI
Fitted a carbon bonnet

2581_141327045524_582590524_6261279.jpg

Then went about fitting my ast top mounts, can anyone clarify if this is the correct way they go?

18032009059.jpg

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
Looks Ace
Is it proper carbon bonnet or just coverd in carbon.
weight?

Artic Blime 182
Dont like the clips, love the bonnet! was gonna see if someone had fitted carbon bonnet to an artic blue, as i plan on doing this. Was it hard to do? Have you used the original locking mechanisims or is it just via the clips now?

Qashcow
ast top mount is wrong i think. the original black carrier (above the spring) needs to be removed. the spring then fits into the bottom of the ast mount nice and smoothly. the middle bit you have fine, but the nut is also on the wrong way round ;)

think i have a picture somewhere.......

200 Gordini
Nice but not too sure about the black on blue.

Mines arctic and was HK54. High 5

Are the fogs now brake ducts?

Last edited:
  106 GTI
No dont break hard enough or long enough on the road to jusitfy ducts to the brakes, im going to use the 1 though for a CAF.

Renaultsport Clio 197
loving it. :)
I don't know if anyone already said this, but the car would look much better with those 'flat' pins..

like these

aerocatches.jpg

106 GTI
I did buy it with those in mind but im not sure if I would have holes showing etc from the current pins