ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today's pics from Oulton - including a Veyron

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Well, we headed over for the first official race of the '08 Oulton Park calendar, which included Ginetta's, F3 and GT racing.

However, it was some of the cars that were parked up that caught my eye. Obviously, the Veyron was nigh-on impossible to get a clean shot of - there were literally dozens of people surrounding it. I was actually amazed at how small it looked.

Some pics of the beast...

VeyronFront2.jpg

Those rear tyres were absolutely huge. So bloody wide!

VeyronDownSide2.jpg

VeyronRearQuarter.jpg

VeyronDownSide.jpg

VeyronRoofIntakes2.jpg

VeyronEngine.jpg

There were a couple of Lambo Superleggera's there too. The grey one looked nice, but the white was absolutely gorgeous. :cool:

SuperleggeraFrontQuarter-grey.jpg

SuperleggeraRearQuarter-grey.jpg

SuperleggeraSide.jpg

SuperleggeraFrontQuarter2.jpg

SuperleggeraBadging.jpg

SuperleggeraSidePod.jpg

There was a Challenge Stradale here too. Looked well mint. :approve:

ChallengeStradaleSide2.jpg

ChallengeStradaleBadge.jpg

ChallengeStradaleEngine.jpg

A 'new shape' GT40....

GT40Front.jpg

GT40EngineBay.jpg

GT40Bonnet.jpg

GT40RearQuarter.jpg

.......and it's grand-dad?!

GT40RaceCar.jpg

Jag XK-R bonnet.....

JagXKRBonnet.jpg

Ginetta Safety Car. That was difficult to work out, eh? ;)

GinettaSafetyCar.jpg

Even an R8 was there. Looked really, really good in white. I think the side slab (which ruins the look, imo) actually works well in this colour - complementing it with the vents under the front lights.

AudiR8.jpg

Not many car parks have a roofline like this.... ;)

CarProfiles.jpg

Finally, a great camper-van for sale. I thought it looked the nutts. Didn't have a price with it though. :(

VWCamperVan.jpg

D.

VRS
looking good :D

that veyron is the one thats always parked up in deansgate, i think scutch posted a pic last week of it getting a parking ticket lol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Is there a website that tells you things are on at oulton park? cos i look quite often as as far as i knew nothing was on this weekend.

Fit cars though.

LY V6 with Recaros
Amazing cars!!! Is thay Veyron the same one that was pictured with the parking ticket??

Maybe it's just me but I find the veyron totally ugly to look at, it looks like a small beetle type insect to me. I prefer the other cars there tbh.