ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today's Yorkshire Meet

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Hi all,

Put these in the Yorkshire section but thought I'd stick them up here as I'm wanting to use my other halfs DSLR camera a bit more for stuff like this. These are straight off the camera, no editing.

Have to give a massive amount of credit to @RenaultVirgin for getting everybody together in a short amount of time and pulling off a great meet, even though he doesn't even drive yet! Definitely put him forward for the rep position if he'd be interested in doing it.

28484791726_92c30407e9_c.jpg

27900813963_f55532d408_c.jpg

28516463355_d2bbcf7212_c.jpg

28484834166_88120b081c_c.jpg

28233177110_6b912c5e0a_c.jpg

28411231002_56f3b17945_c.jpg

28438810191_1510229bd2_c.jpg

28411271842_047dd4b158_c.jpg

28411312082_1a794fe482_c.jpg

27900959003_a19aa5d5bc_c.jpg

27901012583_cf73cd085d_c.jpg

28411411062_149aa3230a_c.jpg

Thanks
Ethan

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Love the pics mate. Thoroughly enjoyed today and would be up for rep position in time. Need to get my head around this whole meet organising thing a bit more before I take on a role like that.

Fiesta ST
Gutted I didn't make this :(

Was on my way and got a flatty about 30 miles into the journey!

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Gutted I didn't make this 😧

Was on my way and got a flatty about 30 miles into the journey!
Shame you didn't make it mate, we were waiting a short while as I knew to expect a 'dirty ST' ;).
In the end we just left a comment in the topic that we were setting off and to meet us at the pub if anyone was running late. Gutted about the flatty, may see you at the next one!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
ST comes with a space-saver but the garage that did my tyres lost my locking wheel nut so I had to get recovered home.

Bet you went on a rollercoaster of emotions from 's**t i've got a puncture' to 'yes i've got a space saver' to 's**t i've not got a locking wheel nut'.

@leeds2592 How much camber are you running?!

Also, what sus are you on? Sits nice.

Running -2 degrees on the front, well actually it's just a touch over.

It's on KW V1's with the adjusters out of the back. In honesty it's a bit low on the back and when I had a full tank of fuel in it at CSF I was adamant I was going to put the adjusters back in as it was really low, but that photo I had about 1/4 of a tank and it sat near perfect. Just wish I could bring the front down for more rake but it'd scrape too much on the arches/bumps etc. I was looking at some pics of yours the other day and thought if I were to raise it slightly, that's how I'd want it to look.

Just dropped you some dollar on your JG page, wish I could have given more but it's only 9 days after payday and I'm already poor again haha.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
It does sit nice in that pic mate. Looking at the pic, thought you was running more camber than that, hence me asking.

Mines only on cooksports and i think it needs to be lower. I presume you've done the bumper bracket mod?

Also ive just seen the donation. Thank you very much mate. There is no set limit, so a little or a lot, it all goes to a good cause :) I know the poor feeling too mate. Hard to earn it, but easy to spend it!

Fiesta ST
Shame you didn't make it mate, we were waiting a short while as I knew to expect a 'dirty ST' :wink:.
In the end we just left a comment in the topic that we were setting off and to meet us at the pub if anyone was running late. Gutted about the flatty, may see you at the next one!
I'll make it to the next one!

Fiesta ST
Bet you went on a rollercoaster of emotions from 's**t i've got a puncture' to 'yes i've got a space saver' to 's**t i've not got a locking wheel nut'.
Wasn't until I had went into the boot and got the space saver out and jacked the car up and was like "where the fcuk is my wheel nut?" :rage:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
It does sit nice in that pic mate. Looking at the pic, thought you was running more camber than that, hence me asking.

Mines only on cooksports and i think it needs to be lower. I presume you've done the bumper bracket mod?

Also ive just seen the donation. Thank you very much mate. There is no set limit, so a little or a lot, it all goes to a good cause :smile: I know the poor feeling too mate. Hard to earn it, but easy to spend it!

I've got some F1's that have been sat in the garage for months but when I see a picture like that I think it looks spot on and can't bring myself to put them on.

Yep, it's just really close to the arch liner especially when I go downhill and round a corner.