ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TomS

Honda S2000
Thought I may have saw you today Tom. You looked quite down. What's the matter? Some little filly break your heart?

Honda S2000
Yeah how did you guess?

You looked a little pale, You and your mates been doing a bit of boozing, have you? Suckin back on grandpa's old cough medicine?

Vee dub
I saw your bags and put two and two together....

I was a tad emotional actually kelly... was going really well with this maid and then she ruins it all by out of the blue.... sending me a John Deer letter....

Honda S2000
Don't get upset, life is a fragile thing. One minute you're chewin on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Vee dub
Yeah your right...

you didn't look too happy yourself... Little nervous about the flight?

Honda S2000
Yeah I am but i'm going someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful men instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.

Vee dub
I've not had to bother saving for my hol... I'm just using IOU's....

I'm going to be meticulous – right down to
the last penny.

The one for my night of strip clubs? may wanna hold onto that one

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Kelly_ said:
lol

At least I made some money. When I get there I'm gonna hang by the bar. Put out the vibe.

kelly- thats a luvley set of hooters you have there-

Vee dub
They are some sweet hooters...

The first time I set eyes on Kelly... I got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her...

We had so much fun... we made a snowman... she touched my leg

Honda S2000
Yeah Barbados was good thanks. But it cost a fortune. Now I don't have enough money to go away again, I don't have enough money to get petrol, I don't have enough money to eat, I don't have enough money to sleep!

Vee dub
I know what you mean Kel.. I have spent all my savings on my car... and you know what really chaps my ass? the alarm alone cost me two hundred...

but the chicks dig it.. it's a shaggin wagon..

Honda S2000
I'll have to come down and see it. If I know you as well as I think I do, you'll invite me right in for tea and strumpets.

Vee dub
Yeah you'd love it here.. it'll feel good to mingle with these laid back country folk..

When you arrive, we can hit the bars and have a few bowls of loud mouth soup.. that'll get you settled in...